House for Auction
Renovated Family Home on Popular Street
Property ID 1986760The light filled, open plan design and generous proportions make this brick Peakhurst home a pleasure to inspect. Finished to the highest standard throughout and located in much sought after location, this one is sure to impress.
This delightful family home offers three bedrooms (each with built-in-robe), plenty of living space and stunning hardwood timber flooring throughout. A huge kitchen/dining area that flows outdoors captures your imagination from the moment you step inside; this space is perfect for everyday family living and is ideal for entertaining family and friends.
With a light filled main living area and a huge downstairs rumpus room with stunning bar and additional study area. This additional multi-purpose living area provides the space needed for a growing family.
The gourmet kitchen continues the theme of size, elegance and function complete with stone benchtops, huge breakfast bar, gas cooking, quality appliances and plenty of storage.
The main family bathroom creates plenty of space for the family and has been beautifully renovated offering gorgeous double vanity, a freestanding bath and separate shower.
Complete with a sunny grassed yard, pool and BBQ area, the backyard is a real haven for all members of the family to enjoy.
- Three large bedrooms with built-in robes
- Formal lounge plus huge rumpus with fully equipped bar
- Additional study area with built-in desk
- An abundance of indoor and outdoor living space
- Fully renovated and impeccably maintained
- Large gourmet kitchen and stunning bathroom
- Spacious internal laundry with 2nd toilet
- Car port for two cars with additional off street parking
- Air conditioned throughout
- Gas outlets, solar heated pool and security alarm system
Situated on one of Peakhurst's finest streets, the quiet location and proximity to cafes, schools, shops and transport make this home a must to inspect.